Home Care Services
Eastern Area Adult Services offers an array of services to help older adults remain at home and in the community. Whether a short term of services is needed following a hospital stay or for a longer period of time to help maintain a person's quality of life while remaining at home, we can assist. Home Care Services provided in the person's own home include:
- Personal Care: Bathing; Dressing; Meal preparation
- Housekeeping: Cleaning services to ensure comfort and safety
- Companionship: Friendly visits; help with shopping; accompaniment to appointments
- Bath Services: A one-hour bath-only visit, when that's all the help needed
- Respite Service: So caregivers can have time for themselves
Contact: Home Care Department at 412-829-9250, ext. 165
We look forward to providing the highest quality service possible to you or someone you know. Call for more information about these services and other assistance because a little help can make a big difference.
Payment: Eastern Area Adult Services is a service provider for the Allegheny County Department of Human Services Area Agency on Aging and the Veterans Administration. If paying privately, customers are billed monthly for the services delivered or the third party payer is billed.
Pennsylvania Homecare Association (PHA) Free On-Line Training - My Learning Center:
Home Care Aides and Family Caregivers can take advantage of the Pennsylvania Homecare Association's free and convenient on-line educational training at http://learningcenter.pahomecare.org